Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark batteries not working right

Jake Nunnelee

Join
Jan 1, 2018
What can cause this issue. I have 2 batteries that is acting the same way. Batteries click and I make sure they are on secure. It's like it's not getting a good connection or something. I have 3 batteries and only 2 are acting this way. It's not showing anything on the flight record. Any ideas?

What can cause this issue. I have 2 batteries that is acting the same way. Batteries click and I make sure they are on secure. It's like it's not getting a good connection or something. I have 3 batteries and only 2 are acting this way. It's not showing anything on the flight record. Any ideas?

The batteries "click"?

Do you mean they make a clicking noise?

I’d suggest contacting DJI. Batteries get a 1 year warranty from first activation. If they’re defective, they’ll replace them.

Even if I didn't buy them from dji? I bought them at Walmart. They are both dji batteries.

Correct. Shouldn’t matter where you bought them. I believe DJI gets a record on their servers the first time you use each battery in your Spark, so they should know how old the batteries are. Worst case scenario they may ask you for a receipt from when you bought them.

Correct. Shouldn’t matter where you bought them. I believe DJI gets a record on their servers the first time you use each battery in your Spark, so they should know how old the batteries are. Worst case scenario they may ask you for a receipt from when you bought them.
Ok thanks for your help. I still have the receipt and the box they came in.

I may be missing something here, but are you referring to the “click” when you fit the batteries to the Spark. If so, mine has always made a click, with all the four batteries I have. Wouldn’t fly it if I didn’t hear it click into place.

Reactions: jetsace
That what I thought was being talked about. The “click” when fitting the battery onto the drone body. The “latch” mechanism that keeps it from falling off the body. If you have two doing this and one not doing it, I’d be concerned with the one NOT doing it, thinking it may become unlatched and free fall. I’ve read in the forums where this has happened. I have 3 batteries and they all click into place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast