Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark battery help

Gavieboydgi

Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 3, 2018
I've just fully charged my spark batteries and went straight out to fly them, I have 4 batteries the first battery said it was charged 97% and the second battery was charged to 98% why won't my charging dock charge them to 100% are both batteries done knackered and should be binned. Each battery has about 100 charge's on them, and I have tried to look after my batteries I don't go below 30% I have my alarm set for 25%. What would you spark owners do??

Lipos don’t have an infinite life. They don’t like the cold, or excessive heat, or over discharge either. That being said, I have 5 year old lipos in several of my planes, and I still get the same flying time, and just a little warmer, and slightly more discharged than before.

What’s your flying time like?

Daren

Reactions: Andre Levite
Lipos don’t have an infinite life. They don’t like the cold, or excessive heat, or over discharge either. That being said, I have 5 year old lipos in several of my planes, and I still get the same flying time, and just a little warmer, and slightly more discharged than before.

What’s your flying time like?

Daren
Getting about 11 minutes with all my batteries

What’s the outside air temperature?

Mine brand new last month are only going 10-11 minutes tops. 0-5 degrees C. I’m sure I’ll get longer flying times when the weather warms up.
Yeah I'm in the UK last night it was about-4 so 10 to 11 minutes isn't that bad really. Pretty chuffed with that then.

Reactions: Daren71

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex