Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark battery never activated

Amckim2084

Join
Mar 27, 2019
Loc
Missouri
So one of my spark batteries have never been used. When I bought the battery, I had also bought a Mavic Air at the time too. Once I had the Mavic Air, Spark got pushed aside for about 8 months. The new battery never even got the first initial charge. I just pulled Spark out and was charging up all the batteries to use again but the new one won’t charge past 2 bars. I can’t power on the drone and I can’t power on the battery when it’s off the drone. Any fix for this or did I kill the battery?

I had that problem once. I did a short flight to drain it and after that I got a full charge.
Problem is I can’t get it to turn on at all. On the drone or off the drone. When it’s on the charger, it will flash two bars a few times then stop a few seconds then flash two bars again. Left it on for an hour and it won’t charge up and still won’t turn on.

Sometimes having a 2 batterys running parralel will start a trickle enough to start charging, just like dead car battery on a floor, having a battery on the charger and jumping the dead battery with some jumprs will energize enough to start charging the dead battery on its own, thats what yours needs some how cause its been sitting too long

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers