Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Case and DJI Goggle cases

David Almond

Join
May 29, 2017
Loc
Media, PA
So I typically purchase Microraptor or GoProRC cases for my quads, etc but this time I purchased from Multicopter Case out of Germany.

These are the two I purchased...will take a bit to get them, but looking forward to having them.

DJI GOGGLE CASE Amazon.com: Professional Carrying Case for DJI Goggles - Fits assembled - Water- and Dust proofed - by MC-CASES: Electronics

DJI SPARK CASE
Amazon.com: Professional Carrying Case for DJI Spark with space for 6 batteries and more accessories (MC-CASES FlyMore Explorer Edition): Electronics

I've also got the MC DJI Spark Case and I think its great, it feels really high quality, not too heavy and I definitely feel comfortable transporting my drone in there. I've currently got 3 batteries for my Spark which easily fit in there, i'm pretty sure it can fit up to like 5 or 6 with one in the battery. I actually found it here if anyone wants to take a look. I think when it comes down to cases, you've got to do your research and be willing to invest in a high quality product, such as MC Cases or Go Professional Cases. Both of which I believe to be of a similar standard.

Reactions: aviscomi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme