Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark charger

Vince R

Join
Apr 20, 2019
Did anyone else buy a spark controller from Sams club?. My sams club spark came with a Motorola 5 volt 500 mil amp charger. It takes about 2 1/2 hrs to charge one battery thru the spark. I called dji and they told me that they don't sell Motorola chargers with the spark. The box was sealed and sams no longer sells the combo in the store so i can't exchange it as per dji suggested. Does anyone know how many amp charger i can use when charging directly thru the sparks micro usb port?. The dji rep could not give me that answer.

This from DJI's site and/or the owners manual.

CHARGER
Input100-240 V; 50/60 Hz; 0.5 A
Output5 V/3 A; 9 V/2 A; 12 V/1.5 A

Hope this helps.

CHARGER

Hope this helps.
Th

CHARGER

Hope this helps.
That helps a lot. Its amazing that I got a call from dji in response to the email that I sent to them and they could not find an answer to my question. I appreciate the help my friend.

Did anyone else buy a spark controller from Sams club?. My sams club spark came with a Motorola 5 volt 500 mil amp charger. It takes about 2 1/2 hrs to charge one battery thru the spark. I called dji and they told me that they don't sell Motorola chargers with the spark. The box was sealed and sams no longer sells the combo in the store so i can't exchange it as per dji suggested. Does anyone know how many amp charger i can use when charging directly thru the sparks micro usb port?. The dji rep could not give me that answer.
you got a charger from sams club? dji sparks use a special charger 5 volt 9 volt and 12 all in one small wallwart config... the spark can charge a battery onboard... so do that..you need 13.8 volts input to charge

I'm not real sure how Sam's club sold you what they did? But here is a little story I use to work for a company back in the 80's an they had one of those heat shrinking plastic that is on the out side of DJI box's? One of the manger's that worked for this place would buy his kid video game's and once his kid got tired of playing that game his dad would rebox the game then bring it in to work and reshrink wrap it then take it back to the store an get his money back. So I hope this help's you out with how you get something that is not supposed to come with it? Hit the thumbs up or down Take care. Spelling don't count..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast