Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark controller needed

Fltliberty

Join
Apr 8, 2019
My retired friend needs a controller for his spark, does anyone have an extra one they would part with, he is on a fixed income, so he can't afford much, I told him if I could find one reasonable, I'd help him with it, thanks

edit: the one I bought new was 130.00, so I would like to find a used one for about half that

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianP
My retired friend needs a controller for his spark, does anyone have an extra one they would part with, he is on a fixed income, so he can't afford much, I told him if I could find one reasonable, I'd help him with it, thanks
good hunting! Your pal has a good friend in you.

Do you still have two Sparks and do you have a spare remote to loan to your buddy?

Reading a thread from last year. ?

I might be in the market for a remote myself in the future as the charging / OTG connection is compromised on mine.

Good luck with your search. :)

Do you still have two Sparks and do you have a spare remote to loan to your buddy?

Reading a thread from last year. [emoji848]

I might be in the market for a remote myself in the future as the charging / OTG connection is compromised on mine.

Good luck with your search. :)

I have a spark combo I could sell or I could sell you just the controller if interested

Reactions: Spark 317
I have a spark combo I could sell or I could sell you just the controller if interested

Not really needing it now as I can charge the remote if I prop the cable in a certain position and I can still fly the Spark via the WiFi connection.

Thanks for the heads up. ? :)

Reactions: hiflyer
I have an extra one also.

I have an extra unit also.. Email

I can still fly the Spark via the WiFi connection.
Sounds like there are quite a few controllers out there. That's good news. I'm back to flying my Spark with the WIFI connection. So handy and I'm no longer trying to set long distance records with it..not that I ever lost line of sight?......

So handy and I'm no longer trying to set long distance records with it..not that I ever lost line of sight?

I agree.

I chuckle a bit when reading comments about DJI's Smart Controller on the Mavic Pilots site, "...and no cables to plug in..."

I've had that option ever since the Spark was released three years ago. :D

Heck, come to think about it, I guess I don't even need the remote at all if I limit my flights to the device only.

Love the little selfie drone. ?

Reactions: RotorWash
I also have an acquaintance who can not afford a remote for his Spark. I promised that when I CRASH my Spark I will send him the remote and accessories. But if anyone does have an extra remote and is feeling the Christmas spirit. I would be willing to buy it cheaply and mail it to him overseas, which will already cost a good bit for shipping.

It seems that there might be a few "spare" controllers available. If any haven't yet been snapped up, could you drop me a note to let me know how much you'd like, and if you'd be prepared to send to me in South Africa (I'll cover the exorbitant shipping costs, obviously)

edit: the one I bought new was 130.00, so I would like to find a used one for about half that
Yes. I agree with Fltliberty, 50-70 tops is what I was looking to spend. Currently on Ebay, I can find a used controller for $85 with Buy It Now or some that claim to be new for $100-110 with free shipping.
My retired friend needs a controller for his spark, ..., he is on a fixed income, so he can't afford much
I think this thread was aimed more at people who are looking for someone who is willing to sell their controller cheaply or give it away to pay it forward or pass the Karma on when they don't need it anymore.

Reactions: GordonSA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex