Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark controller not charging

/orthas

Join
Feb 3, 2021
Hi all

I have received a 2nd hand spark controller.
The issue I am having is that when I plug it in the white LED's flash a few times and the go out. It won't turn on and when I hold the power button for 9 seconds as recommend on another post the first white LED will flash dimly on the odd occasion.

Is the the battery or maybe the charge port?

Have had a look around the forums and cannot see this issue with other users

Any help or advice would be greatly apprecieated

Thanks

Reactions: Flycombo
Hi all

The issue I am having is that when I plug it in the white LED's flash a few times and the go out. It won't turn on and when I hold the power button for 9 seconds as recommend on another post the first white LED will flash dimly on the odd occasion.

Thanks

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland /orthas.

I would suspect that the battery in the remote has failed.

When you plugged in the cable to charge, it looks like it wants to charge but the battery says NO.

Replacement batteries are available for the remote, but may be a pain to install due to the tear down of the remote.

The USB connection on my remote has been compromised and I can no longer fly with an OTG cable so I'm flying via Wifi, which is the way the Spark was designed.

I can hold the cable just right when charging the remote.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Yes, probably the battery. Look for a few tear down videos and see if it is something you want to do yourself.

Hi all

Thanks
Hi i sell new dji spark controller cacing .they have a usb port.a button board. Batterie compartment. All new £20 .plus postage.sold a lot its usually the usb port that goes not hard to fix .thanks

Hi i sell new dji spark controller cacing .they have a usb port.a button board. Batterie compartment. All new £20 .plus postage.sold a lot its usually the usb port that goes not hard to fix .thanks
What exactly is the type of charging/otg connector on the GL100A controller? I can not make a proper connection!

THX

I'm also having a problem with my controller. Have you sold many on this forum? I see you only have 1 post and joined back in February so I was wondering if you have any luck selling to all the users here?
Thanks for the reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers