Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark controller to phone with USB cable

Dave Packham

Join
Jun 3, 2017
I was successful in connecting my phone to my controller via a OTG cable adapter and had the wifi off on my phone. Maybe better controller not having the phone wifi and controller wifi on at the same time? Need to test more

Here's my OTG setup:

OTG-Cable.jpg

Is there an adapter that do micro usb straight to lightning connector ? Just to save some space and limit the number of cables I have to take with me :p

Here is the UTG cable. White and a really short micro USB cable.

Attachments

• IMG_20170618_164802.jpg
    IMG_20170618_164802.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 111
Cool! I'm picking this up tomorrow and avoid all the drama some of you guys been posting about.
Smart idea...You see, there is a benefit to not having received your Spark yet. You'll be a Spark issue expert from all the free time you had reading this forum. :)

Reactions: JBC1965 and Animal
I ordered a micro-USB to female USB this morning on Amazon, just so I can use my 'short' USB - Lightning cables that I use on the Mavic. I like the idea of having a physical connection to the controller, wi-fi can be flaky for so many reasons. Fine for those 'quick' shots using just the phone but, if using a RC, I'll 'connect' through wire. Now I just need the Spark...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex