Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark disconnected .. won't fly

zenfly

Join
Jun 23, 2019
I did a search before posting and there are hundreds of posts "Spark disconnected mid flight" many with a fly away that is very worrisome but didn't see any after 2018 so the fly away thing caused by this might have been fixed in an update. This isn't my problem yet because mine sits on the pad flashing yellow with the screen on my ipad mini "disconnected" upper left and won't connect at all.. I shut down and did the sequence 3 times (start the spark first then the controller) with no green light. My ipad mini did an auto ios update last night , could it have messed up the GO4 app ? I'm pretty sure this is disconnect between the Spark and controller that is hard wired to the ipad. So do I dump the GO4 app and reload ? or do a reconnect with the Spark and controller. Thanks for looking and advice.

The connection between Spark and controller should not be affected by any update on your mobile device. The Spark and RC should get connected with each other, indicated by green LED on the RC even when you don't connect your mobile device. If you are not getting the green light, you should try pairing the AC and RC again.

Reactions: zenfly
The connection between Spark and controller should not be affected by any update on your mobile device. The Spark and RC should get connected with each other, indicated by green LED on the RC even when you don't connect your mobile device. If you are not getting the green light, you should try pairing the AC and RC again.
Thank you very much.. All that reading just m
Thanks very much. I should have come here first because all that reading just made me worry.. I paired the AC and RC and bingo..GREEN LIGHT :) and just came back in from a good test flight.

Forums are the best thing that help me work on my Jag, my boat motor and before I bought the Spark I read here some and might not have even tried one if this forum wasn't here..

If you're still having trouble, try turning your device completely off and see if spark and remote can connect. It's a "divide and conquer" strategy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme