Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark External Battery Adapter

Would you try this on your Spark?

• Total voters
Where can i buy an battery power adaptor for my dji spark? And a battery for more flieht time

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Nebukat.

Here's the site that use to sell them, but they are out of stock.

Perhaps you could eMail the company and see if any are available?.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Nebukat.

Here's the site that use to sell them, but they are out of stock.

Perhaps you could eMail the company and see if any are available?.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum.
Hello and thank you for the answer. yes, I noticed that too. No longer available. They have not replied to my email. Are there other sellers?

Hello and thank you for the answer. yes, I noticed that too. No longer available. They have not replied to my email. Are there other sellers?

I haven't found any.

UAV mods is the only place I have seen them.

The product has been out of stock along with other items on the site for a while.

I hate it when a business still advertises a product that's no longer available. :mad:

Another idea is to simply connect the spark to an anker usb powerbank. Is there a way to modify the software so that it also takes off when the usb port is connected?

I have read that some of the parameters of the Spark can be changed by connecting the Spark to a PC and using the DJI Assistant but I haven't ventured down that rabbit hole.

Here is some chatter about the Assistant from the Forum.

Since DJI discontinued the Spark, I asked how long they will continue making batteries for it and they told me they haven’t decided yet. Because of this I’m starting to think about other battery options we may need in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme