Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark failed to start

emptybutfull

Join
Oct 15, 2017
I had a test flight of my spark a while ago using my mobile phone. After several minutes of successfull landing, the spark just turns off. I was just thinking that it is just in a battery saving mode.

Then, I pick up the spark to start again. I press the power button twice, then it shows a batttery with full lights. But there are no beep sounds.

I opened the dji go 4 app, but it cannot find the wifi. It seems like the spark is not power off.

Can you please help me how to troubleshoot this problem? I really appreciate it, thankd a lot.

Have you updated the firmware of the spark and batteries? It only can be done thru software Dji Assistant installed at pc/laptop.
Dji forces the spark to be grounded due to the required update.

Have you updated the firmware of the spark and batteries? It only can be done thru software Dji Assistant installed at pc/laptop.
Dji forces the spark to be grounded due to the required update.
You may also update it through the go 4 app as I did on my ipad. I don't use the dji assistant unless I really have too.

Reactions: hendywidodo
Hi all, thank you for your responses, I appreciate it.

Yes, I have updated the firmware using the using the DJI GO 4 application. But not sure about the battery if it's the same update.

For power on, yes, I press it twice (1 short, 1 long press). But the spark is not starding thought the battery is in full lights.

I also tried connectinf the spark to DJI Assistant 2 but it can't be detected for the drone is not starting. So sad.

I already report it to the support, they first instruct me to try updating the firmware using the dji assistant. But not possible since the spark is not starting. Second instruction that they have told me is to borrow a battery (since I only have 1), I'm still looking for a kind dji spark user near my community if I can borrow his battery to test this.

Visually inspect the contacts on the Spark and the battery itself.

Make sure there's not a piece of fuzz or other debris in the contacts.

DO NOT stick anything in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502