Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK has gone

Wombatman00820

Join
Apr 2, 2019
Dear users, i'm a spark user since 2 years now. Yesterday night, I did the last update for me spark and decided to fly for a short time. My drone took off and then became crazy. It flew away and I couldn't control it, it decided to fly away for me even if I pressed the home return button, the drone didn't come back. So I decided to check the "find my drone" and the drone has updated 250 meters away from me. I went there, chcked the field for 3 hours and the drone is not there. I don't know what to do to find my drone back, maybe someone can help me ? I send a request to DJI support but I don't know what to do... I am a student and I had to spare during 2 years to buy it....

Thanks for reading me, I hope I will find it..

Dear users, i'm a spark user since 2 years now. Yesterday night, I did the last update for me spark and decided to fly for a short time. My drone took off and then became crazy. It flew away and I couldn't control it, it decided to fly away for me even if I pressed the home return button, the drone didn't come back. So I decided to check the "find my drone" and the drone has updated 250 meters away from me. I went there, chcked the field for 3 hours and the drone is not there. I don't know what to do to find my drone back, maybe someone can help me ? I send a request to DJI support but I don't know what to do... I am a student and I had to spare during 2 years to buy it....

It only has a 16 minute flight time, try walking the known flight path it couldn't of gone far. They claim it has a 1.5 mile range, but that could be upto 4 miles out

Thanks for your fast reply ! The problem is that the last signal that was given by my spark is there, but it continued to fly after that... I don't know if the drone stop flying or cope back to the point. I have no idea where it could land.. As you Can see on the picture I didn't control it during the whole flight..9377

My advice= if your drone is flying fine DON'T UPDATE

%50 OF PROBLEMS HAPPEN OWNERS UP DATE I NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD UP DATE WHEN THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS.
SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS; MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK.

Last edited:
%50 OF PROBLEMS HAPPEN OWNERS UP DATE I NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD UP DATE WHEN THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS.
SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS; MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK.

For example when you have around 30 apps on your phone and don't want to turn auto updates off just for one app.... I have Go4 and firmware always up to date and never had a problem.

Reactions: Andre Levite
Thanks for your fast reply ! The problem is that the last signal that was given by my spark is there, but it continued to fly after that... I don't know if the drone stop flying or cope back to the point. I have no idea where it could land.. As you Can see on the picture I didn't control it during the whole flight..View attachment 9377

Any news from your spark or dji? Do you get some errors while flying? Compass error, atti mode or something like this?

For example when you have around 30 apps on your phone and don't want to turn auto updates off just for one app.... I have Go4 and firmware always up to date and never had a problem.
That's great, there's nothing like success, I don't us a phone for my spark, I have an apple air1 iPad, and I don't use it for anything else, so that's why I never updated, bought 2 sparks when they first came out,in two years I've never updated and have never had any problems.
knock on wood, knock knock
have a great day

Reactions: Paul215

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav