Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark just fell off the sky

Unfortunately it is just a short record of a power up/down, not a flight. Your flight would be listed in DJI assistant with at least 100MB size I would say.

Unfortunately the issue happened again and this time I quickly hooked up to the computer and downloaded the dat file.

Dropbox - DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2017-08-19_11-27-32.DAT

At this point in time I no longer trust sport mode, as it happened both time in sports more while turning.

Not sure if this is a firmware issue, a issue in general or if this is only an issue with my own spark, but I am very concerned right now and have no confidence on this little bird.
Thanks,

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Adrian

Unfortunately the issue happened again and this time I quickly hooked up to the computer and downloaded the dat file.

Dropbox - DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2017-08-19_11-27-32.DAT

At this point in time I no longer trust sport mode, as it happened both time in sports more while turning.

Not sure if this is a firmware issue, a issue in general or if this is only an issue with my own spark, but I am very concerned right now and have no confidence on this little bird.
Thanks,

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Adrian
Just for the sake of reference for future readers, check this thread Spark Ground Addiction for check of that flight record.
PS: Sorry Adrian, I was camping in mountains for the weekend and see your update only today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme