Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark LOW battery audio alert

sly

Join
Feb 22, 2018
Hi All,
I dont not get a LOW battery audio alert on my Spark. I use the Spark RC and iPad air. Cn somebody please tell me how I can enable this.

I think there's not much you can enable or set up on this. only thing you can adjust is the battery level percentage for low battery warning. Just make sure you have turned on the volume on your mobile device.

Hi All,
I dont not get a LOW battery audio alert on my Spark. I use the Spark RC and iPad air. Cn somebody please tell me how I can enable this.

In the past, it seems that iOS doesn't audibly announce on some products with a low battery warning like Android does.

Just keep an eye on the telemetry when flying before you get too low.

Hi All,

Hello I have the spark and I set the battery alarm to 22% I use my drone on the mini iPad 2 on the DGI go 4 app it shows on the top of the app what the battery level is and a alarm goes off telling me to land the drone ok.

Hello I have the spark and I set the battery alarm to 22% I use my drone on the mini iPad 2 on the DGI go 4 app it shows on the top of the app what the battery level is and a alarm goes off telling me to land the drone ok.

When you say alarm, it's Ms. DJI audible saying, "Low Battery Warning.." ?
Or is it just the visual on the top of the screen turning red with a message?
Or Both?

I have a mini 4 with my battery setting at 30-40% and never heard it.
Droids yes, Apple no.

Not that I care much since I keep an eye on the battery since she won't tell me about it.

She's chatty about everything else except the low battery setting warning. Just curious.

Thanks.:)

Hi again I presume you are using the litchi app as well as an audible alarm every 15 seconds on the top of the app it shows exactly what percentage of the battery remaining.

Make sure your volume is loud so you can hear it. The litchi app tells you height distance etc I think it's better than the dji go app.

It's got loads of functions one if which is the way point mode. If you haven't got the app it's well worth the money to get it.

The dji app has an audible alarm as well also shows the state of the battery on top of app. Hope this helps regards Irvine
When you say alarm, it's Ms. DJI audible saying, "Low Battery Warning.." ?
Or is it just the visual on the top of the screen turning red with a message?
Or Both?

I have a mini 4 with my battery setting at 30-40% and never heard it.
Droids yes, Apple no.

Not that I care much since I keep an eye on the battery since she won't tell me about it.

She's chatty about everything else except the low battery setting warning. Just curious.

Thanks.:)

Hi again I presume you are using the litchi app as well as an audible alarm every 15 seconds on the top of the app it shows exactly what percentage of the battery remaining.

Make sure your volume is loud so you can hear it. The litchi app tells you height distance etc I think it's better than the dji go app.

It's got loads of functions one if which is the way point mode. If you haven't got the app it's well worth the money to get it.

The dji app has an audible alarm as well also shows the state of the battery on top of app. Hope this helps regards Irvine

No Litchi app, just stock Go4 app.
This thread kind of went askew when Litchi was mentioned.

I know that the Go4 app announces on my Droids but not my mini4.
I was just curious about your mini 2 announcing an alert with the Go4 app, not Litchi.

Reactions: vito spark
Sorry I meant the DJI go4 doesn't do an announcing alert like litch does its just an alarm when you reach the percentage of the battery you set. Why have you set it so high I set mine at 20% that gives you plenty of time to bring the sparky back and return to home
You

Reactions: Spark 317
I suppose I could lower it a bit since I'm experienced at flying it now.

When I received the Spark, I had it set at 30% and then took a trip that involved flying over water and it was suggested in a video I watched to bump it up to 40% just to ensure a little extra time to land, since you can't fiddle around and land close to where you are at because it could end up in the drink if you stretch the flight too long.

I'll give 20% a shot and see how I like it.
Since I fly VLOS it shouldn't be a problem.

Yes give it a try in the 3 months I have had my spark I've never flown over water still dubious you have more guts than I have. On my mavic platinum I have a set of water paddles which by the way I still haven't used.

Losing any of my drones would bring tears to my eyes (smiles)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis