Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark n litchi

Blellow

Join
Aug 4, 2018
When I run the litchi app w the spark in waypoint mode the app states the spark is not compatible with waypoint mode. Is there a way to change this, so waypoint mode works?

I believe Litchi is supposed to have an update soon so Litchi waypoints will work with Spark....I'm brand new to Litchi so please correct me if I am wrong or if someone knows when exactly the update will occur.

I see. Thanks.

However, others on this forum are discussing it. Maybe a beta version we do not have access to?

When I run the litchi app w the spark in waypoint mode the app states the spark is not compatible with waypoint mode. Is there a way to change this, so waypoint mode works?
I am beta testing the Litchi app and way points work with the Spark

I just sent an email to Litchi from my iPad.
Is there any special info or format that should be included to get the Beta version?

The email they will return to you will say get the app "Test Flight" (you can get the jump on it and get it now)
They will send you a redeem code for you to be able to download the beta.
install that, log in with the Litchi account you created and have fun!
Small steps - small flights first.

Is the beta paid? It's showing me the regular price in the app store through the link previously provided in this thread.

1. Sign up as a BETA tester.
2. Download the app from either of the two places
3. Install the app.
4. Your device will automatically update the app
5. Good to go!

For me, the whole 'beta' process was transparent. From the user perspective, it was a direct jump from 3 to 5 and the first time the app booted up, I was in the beta version.

Galaxy S4 Active

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis