Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark n litchi

... and don't forget about Mission Hub, on the LITCHI website. You can set your missions (waypoints) online, transfer them to your device and fly them. If you have your device on while you are in the app, the mission you create and save will download to your phone in real time (or close) and as soon as you power up your ship, you'll be able to fly the mission.

I already bought Litchi and installed it before applying for beta. I now have the testflight app on my Ipad along with the litchi. It has a link to install litchi in the test flight app, but it tells me I already installed it. Do I need to install Litchi again?

In answer to my own question the waypoints wouldn't work until I installed it again. This has an expiration date. I was just concerned it would invalidate my purchase. Hopefully not.

In answer to my own question the waypoints wouldn't work until I installed it again. This has an expiration date. I was just concerned it would invalidate my purchase. Hopefully not.

No I purchased Litchi already to see about other mods going on out there but zero support for Spark at that time.
Now it seems that purchase allowed me to get the beta and continued updates for the release.

No I purchased Litchi already to see about other mods going on out there but zero support for Spark at that time.
Now it seems that purchase allowed me to get the beta and continued updates for the release.

In iOS it’s not necessary the purchase of the app to access the beta

I had my first successful flight. Mostly a simple rectangle back to homepoint. Except for initially not taking off because it said it had not recorded a homepoint, it went flawlessly. I had the speed set real slow, and it flew to different elevations. Not sure why it didn't have the initial homepoint.

I had my first successful flight. Mostly a simple rectangle back to homepoint. Except for initially not taking off because it said it had not recorded a homepoint, it went flawlessly. I had the speed set real slow, and it flew to different elevations. Not sure why it didn't have the initial homepoint.

Go update - Litchi 2.5 public released - no longer Beta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67