Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark newbie from Norfolk, England

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Tim Margereson.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to a happy, knowledgeable group of gals and guys across the globe. Such a brilliant Forum. Get to used to seeing stunning vids and stills from people in far flung places that will make you were there! Safe flying.

Hi all, brand new to drones & am starting with a second hand spark. Just getting charged up and hopefully will get controller, phone & spark set up today ?.
Regards Tim

Hi Tim welcome to the Spark Club you get loads of help here. Did you get the combo. The Spark drone is a brilliant drone. I got one and the mavic platinum just bought the mavic mini but due the weather here in Portsmouth I am still waiting to fly it bloody winds and good luck flying watch the winds. I use a Otg cable that attaches to the Spark remote and to my my ipad mini 2 works great with a good range. This is the CAA i. d. you need this to fly in the UK. Ask any of the forum how to get this. Regards Irvine

20191126_104541.jpg

Many thanks although I didn't understand the reference ??
Lol, I'm sure that's my fault Tim, sorry! Since you're new to drones and starting out of the gate with a great one like the Spark, you're in store for an experience that might be similar to a young person just getting their driver's license and a small sports car for their birthday. Have fun! :) :)

Reactions: Tim Margereson
Owning the Spark and recently the Mavic Mini .Great times with the Spark with some great videos have a great time. Regards Irvine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme