Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark on FB

McCloudSpark

Join
Dec 24, 2018
Is there a worthwhile Facebook user group that you can recommend?
I joined the 1st one I saw DJI SPARK USER GROUP but it has not been very interesting or useful.
Also, any other good forums (like this one) other than the DJI Forum.
Since we just got another foot of snow I don't think I'm going to be flying any time soon :mad:
There is 4 ft. (122cm) in the front yard now!

Reactions: AMk3
Facebook CAN be helpful, but for the most part it's where you go for trolling, smart asses, and realizing your neighbor really is that ()#()*(@(*@# crazy.
For "actual" information, I've always done better on a forum. You can pretty quick tell by people's post histories whether they are full of it or not. (Basing that much more on other hobbies, since I've just gotten a spark)
But that might just be my take.

Reactions: Highflyer
There is one closed group called DJI SPARK with 32k members. Not saying you will find great content there. It is mostly confused beginners who are too lazy to read the manual. But since you seem quite bored, it's worth taking a look. :p

Just a constructive thought...

Instead of dealing with Facebook while you are snowed in -- how about getting a Ryze / DJI Tello and honing your flying skills indoors?

It's been too windy to fly in Florida for weeks at a time but I'm still having fun and prepping for Spring.

FYI: Sam's Club had them for $99 with a bonus second battery.

Cheers

Reactions: McCloudSpark
Just a constructive thought...

Instead of dealing with Facebook while you are snowed in -- how about getting a Ryze / DJI Tello and honing your flying skills indoors?

It's been too windy to fly in Florida for weeks at a time but I'm still having fun and prepping for Spring.

FYI: Sam's Club had them for $99 with a bonus second battery.

Cheers
Hmmm - Might consider that. Thanks!

Reactions: jimlips

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502