Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK PART HELP! Hole cover for downward vision system

Atwin80d

Join
Mar 4, 2018
Hi all,

I wonder if there's anyone in Melbourne or elsewhere who can help me. To my surprise the other day I noticed that one of the little round dark lens covers that protect the downward vision infra red LED and sensor has popped out never to be seen again. I asked DJI about it and they want to sell me a whole new middle frame.

I was wondering if there's any guys out there who may have crashed their Spark and replaced the middle body and before they junk the old part, might be able to pluck out this part for me? It appears to be fitted as a press fit from the outside. I bet people have chucked heaps of them out not thinking they were a part that would ever need replacing on its own.

Any ideas would be great. It doesn't affect flight at all. Worst case Ill cut a little round bit of plastic from the old window of the VCR but would be nice to put the right thing back on.

The fabulous @msinger posted this on another thread in response to somebody losing the front sensor piece.

I'm not sure how that part is attached to the Spark body, but it's included with the bottom part of the shell. You can buy a replacement shell body here on Amazon or here on eBay.

It looks like your part is there as well.
Maybe get with the other member missing the piece and go in half on a Spark body.;)

Good Luck.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit