Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark pilot app android

Faithley

Join
Dec 20, 2017
Short question. is the spark pilot app still working on Android? Mine doesn't want to open up and can't find it on play store to see if there's a update of the app, i search for it but doesn't bring up results. If I click on the app it said invalid licence. This Forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator. When i press ok it closes the app then takes me to tapatalk. I installed it but couldn't access spark pilots forum there either, so i uninstalled it Currently accessing and posting via opera mini browser. Can someone please help me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719-060627.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719-060627.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210719-060647_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719-060647_Google Play Store.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 8
I read this over on the Mavic Forum and is probably related.

It appears that some changes are being made with the Forums and the older formats may not work.

Reactions: RotorWash
I have found the same issue. I've deleted both Tapatalk and Spark Forum apps and rely solely on the my browser. I still get notifications off new posts on my phone. Frankly, it's one less app on the phone is ok with me. I can do everything I need to via the browser anyway.

Reactions: Spark 317
Thank you for the update guys. It is much appreciated. Will be removing the app from the phone and rather access it via the web browser. It's a pity though, the app made it a bit easier, but also I just bookmarked the page so it's kinda similar to the app. I've learned allot thru this app and the peeps here. Especially member spark 317 always helped allot. Kudos to you

Reactions: Haggi and Spark 317
Подскажите, пользователи приложения Sparkpilot, чем оно отличается от стандартного DJI GO. Какие имеет дополнительные возможности. Кто пробовал?

Подскажите, пользователи приложения Sparkpilot, чем оно отличается от стандартного DJI GO. Какие имеет дополнительные возможности. Кто пробовал?

"Tell me, users of the Sparkpilot app, how it differs from the standard DJI GO. What additional features does it have? Who tried it?"

The Spark Pilot app was used for this forum on a mobile phone and not for flying the Spark.

"Приложение Spark Pilot использовалось для этого форума на мобильном телефоне, а не для полета на Spark."

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme