Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Propellers, 4 pairs for only $12!

ZPFunk

Join
Jan 12, 2018
I purchased these RCStyle propellers on Amazon.com for under $12 (almost $30 dollars cheaper than the DJI ones) and I did this review video so anyone else could decide if they might be worth the money to you. I dont usually do review videos so cut me some slack :p. I tried to include as much info as i could in here.

Last edited:
They look/might be same product as DJI except sold into secondary market. If I didn’t already have three sets of DJI props I’d try it.

Reactions: ZPFunk
The ones i recieved didnt fit onto the motors properly, but i couldnt detect why, guessing its the attachment arms that are slightly off. I managed to get them working though without any modifications.

I only use them on the spark that I purchased second hand, it was in an accident but everything still works perfectly, it just had a couple busted props, so I decided to test them out on it. Because i wanted to give it a whole new set of props.

Ironically enough, I did something stupid and tried to land on top of my case and as it landed, it drifted and fell to the side and one of the propellers literally snapped off from the connection point. Very very minor but was annoyed that I had now an odd number of propellers. :)

So i did stumble upon this on Amazon and i purchased red and white ones. Looks great, works great and i can't be any happier that it's also inexpensive.

Very very minor but was annoyed that I had now an odd number of propellers.

I would like to purchase some of the original props, but only a set of them with the white ring, or without.

I purchased props from Best Buy that contain one each and I too have a mismatched set in storage.:)

A++ an excellent review. an announcer who isn't yelling, who has genuine humour, and gives a thorough workout to the product. almost want to buy the propellers for the packaging, even i don't need them

A++ an excellent review. an announcer who isn't yelling, who has genuine humour, and gives a thorough workout to the product. almost want to buy the propellers for the packaging, even i don't need them
Haha Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502