Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark video and photo thread

Figured I'd contribute to this thread. Here's a shot I took in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.

Due to the small sensor, dynamic range is a bit shocking in high contrast situations (to be expected) so this shot had to be made from 3 bracketed photos. A bit tricky to line up since there was a bit of drift in between shots. I'm really impressed with the Spark's stability nonetheless.

More shots to come, and I usually just post them to my instagram JJ Rao (@jj.rao) • Instagram photos and videos. Would love to know what you think!IMG_20180213_201910_861.jpg

Thats pretty awesome! I was first like “huh, is that photoshopped?” Until i googled it lol.
Don't get me wrong it definitely is photoshopped, I blew out the highlights in the first photo. but that is the actual color that they dye the river. done it every year since 1968 I want to say.

Sorry I've just opened a new thread hadn't seen this sorry . But here's mine
WiFi 4.2.6 app 5ghz

Last edited:
That was fun! What was the maximum distance kept? Any problems with your vital readouts? (Telemetry)
Wifi or OTG?
ios or android? Screen recorder or no?

That was fun! What was the maximum distance kept? Any problems with your vital readouts? (Telemetry)
Wifi or OTG?
ios or android? Screen recorder or no?
1100 meters WiFi on android 5ghz no screen recording all telemetry was great used the new go standard app to see what had changed still can't use otg on it but WiFi was great.

My flight yesterday after work got 1500 meters nearly a mile here's the video it's 8 minutes long sorry I'm still learning to edit videos.

Hey guys and gals, instead of opening a new topic every time we want to share videos or photos, let's just drop them in one!

Comments and opinions welcome!

Go Sparky!

Here is a video I made of my family’s farm! Let me know what you think?

Great video, what did you use to edit / make the video?
Thank you!! I edit all my videos with the luma fusion app on an iPad Pro and an iPhone. The panoramas were stitched with the free Microsoft ice software and incorporated as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast