Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark video and photo thread

Ok so my next question is how to you get the music for the SoundHound saved. It won’t let you save

Ok I figured out that it has to be downloaded to the computer, it won’t let me download to the iPhone and save

Hello mates,

Here is a video that I have made with shots from this summer, recorded both with GoPro and Spark.

If you want to watch only Spark videos, go to minute 2:16.

I hope you like it!

Recently took this one while on break. The train isn't usually arriving while I'm waiting. Nice sunset, the colours turned out great.org_a6aaea52422c0085_1537740972000-01.jpeg

Hello

One of My First attempts.

Hope you like it.
Uncut as it comes from the SD card.

Attachments

• 7882E09F-95B6-452A-8503-5732D9575BF0.jpeg
    7882E09F-95B6-452A-8503-5732D9575BF0.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: mano and Djr01974
Thank you.

I have to learn how to cut and bring music into the clip.
Which Software would you recommend?

Hello all, new member and novice Spark owner here. Speaking of Filmora, this is my first video with it. I like the ease of use already. But this was pretty simple. Tonight's sunset from the north shore of Long Island NY.

Reactions: pmshop
Hello all, new member and novice Spark owner here. Speaking of Filmora, this is my first video with it. I like the ease of use already. But this was pretty simple. Tonight's sunset from the north shore of Long Island NY.

Nice video, but timelapse would be better.
Don't see this as critic, its only a suggestion.

Sent from my SM-G935F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Some of my shots from this past month over beautiful Chicago Illinois USA. Shot on spark edited with snapseed. First one is the sunset from the south LOOP. Second one is of the statute of progress over the old Montgomery Ward building with John Hancock building in the background. third photo is of the United States and city of Chicago flag from the West Loop

To see all the rest of my drone photos and photography 》》》》》》 FOLLOW ME 》》》》》on》》》》》》INSTAGRAM at ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ROCCOT31☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

DJI_0769-01.jpgorg_1f8ef33d02029227_1534034060000-01.jpgorg_1bb98ef86950aa8e_1533849609000-01.jpg

Last edited:
Now my first attempt to cut and use Music

Just like my first one...long and solid one scene.
Don't get me wrong - all good for the first attempt.
I even keep that format still from time to time.
Soon you will "feel" where to cut with the music.
Move to different shots and so on.
And you do that by getting lots of extra scenes and angles.
Then mix it all in.

Very good movements as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe