Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARKS CF PROPS

Thunder50

Join
Jul 7, 2018
Hello Spark Pilots ,
I was just wondering if anyone here tried this Spark Carbon Fiber props (Amazon). I got a set yesterday and I have tried them hovering indoors and they are pretty good and stable as the original props BUT, I don’t trust them flying high outdoors and I can’t find anyone in YT using them flying up high. Any info and feedback about them will be appreciated.

Attachments

• 0EAD0814-4558-45F2-A9B1-541853439CB0.jpeg
    0EAD0814-4558-45F2-A9B1-541853439CB0.jpeg
    811.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 2F2E1C46-6F8D-43DD-B4B0-2ADE28B96048.jpeg
    2F2E1C46-6F8D-43DD-B4B0-2ADE28B96048.jpeg
    848.2 KB · Views: 48
Hello Spark Pilots ,
I was just wondering if anyone here tried this Spark Carbon Fiber props (Amazon). I got a set yesterday and I have tried them hovering indoors and they are pretty good and stable as the original props BUT, I don’t trust them flying high outdoors and I can’t find anyone in YT using them flying up high. Any info and feedback about them will be appreciated.

I'm not sure what the props have to do with goggles (DJI Goggles thread) , but here are the search results from this Forum about carbon fiber props from other members with their opinions.

DJI Goggles and CF Props ....yup ! Totally way off-Sorry ! But, I did took them off before I got your reply. I can't bring myself trusting non-DJI's props. Thanks for pointing the correct forum 'bout them CF props though.

I also use the stock props, but have read good results about the Anbee props if you would like to add some color to your Spark.

There has been talk about "low noise" props being advertised but it's just a marketing scheme at this point for the Spark.

I can't bring myself trusting non-DJI's props. Thanks for pointing the correct forum 'bout them CF props though.
Just FYI, there are many people who have been flying with non-DJI props and if you search this forum, you won't find a single mishap arising out of non-DJI props. There is a brand called Ambee which sells propellers for a much cheaper price than DJI and they also offer different colour options. Not endorsing the brand but just bringing to your notice if you would like to have a look in the future. You will find a few threads about them in this forum as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunder50
If using CF props I'd caution against hand landing (and launching). They are sharper and more capable of causing serious lacerations. A few members who have been clipped by both types swear that CF breaks skin much easily -- even cut through his pants leg of heavy denim material.

Come on Pilots....the post was better than Marijuana Ads that were posted to the site....might be part of the redress of the FAA protocols on Drones....lol

I also use the stock props, but have read good results about the Anbee props if you would like to add some color to your Spark.

There has been talk about "low noise" props being advertised but it's just a marketing scheme at this point for the Spark.
i have used the CF props for just more than a hour, no problem, however no difference in noice level, the full sett worked out way cheaper than the originals, that is the only reason i change them,

i have used the CF props for just more than a hour, no problem, however no difference in noice level, the full sett worked out way cheaper than the originals, that is the only reason i change them,

Hello mate !
As much as I really like CF props for the Spark , I can't just take the risk of them failing up 400 ft. I pulled them out after noticing that the plastic where the CF blades are connected and goes to the motor shaft are clearly made of cheap materials. When you can , try looking at them carefully comparing it to the DJI spark props and you will surely notice them.
I am not judging that the CF Spark props are bad but, just wanna share my thoughts 'bout them.

Reactions: Buck Danny
Spark317 pointed me to these ANBEE Props and got some and here is the comparison between them and the DJI original spark props and the Anbee props looks pretty like the original material wise. Can't say anything bad 'bout them. Thanks Spark317 !

P6160003.JPGP6160001.JPGP6160001.JPG

Spark317 pointed me to these ANBEE Props and got some and here is the comparison between them and the DJI original spark props and the Anbee props looks pretty like the original material wise. Can't say anything bad 'bout them. Thanks Spark317 !

View attachment 10484View attachment 10485View attachment 10485

Have been using Anbee propellers for almost six months now. I see no difference in quality and performance than the "originals". I am using a combination of red and blue. It lets me know the orientation of the aircraft by simply looking at the color.

DSC_0827.jpg

DSC_0849.jpg

Got 2 flights on my White Anbee props at 370 ft. with no issues and yes, no difference on quality and performance and I feel safe using them. I am very particular on quality of what I will use to give me peace of mind. Awesome pix and the colored Anbee props surely comes in handy when comes to orientation.

Here are some pix on the white Anbee props on my white SPARK.P6230001.JPGP6230003.JPGP6230004.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe