Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sphere Mode Glitch

Looks normal to me, the sky is interpolated since the gimbal can only look up 10 degrees or so. That combined with the sparks low altitude in this shot, I bet it’s fairly normal. But how did you flatten the image?

Looks normal to me, the sky is interpolated since the gimbal can only look up 10 degrees or so. That combined with the sparks low altitude in this shot, I bet it’s fairly normal. But how did you flatten the image?

Thanks. I did't know the sky was interpolated. I'll try different altitudes next time. When I view the image in the DJI app, I first see a "Tiny Planet" type view, but when I down load it onto my iPad, it gives me the flat image. I then take it into a another app (I use RollWorld") to create a "Tiny Planet" I can then refine and share.

Thanks. I did't know the sky was interpolated. I'll try different altitudes next time. When I view the image in the DJI app, I first see a "Tiny Planet" type view, but when I down load it onto my iPad, it gives me the flat image. I then take it into a another app (I use RollWorld") to create a "Tiny Planet" I can then refine and share.

Cool would love to see how they turn out! Also let’s see how the DJI Go app stitches them together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast