Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Starting the spark

With the remote control, turn on Spark by a quick tap and then a hold of the battery power button. Turn on the RC the same way. After they connect (green light on RC) pull both sticks down and to the center.
Without the RC, turn on Spark and while holding from the bottom do a quick double tap of the battery button. The props will start.
If neither of these work, make sure you have a full charge in the battery and that the battery is fully seated. If still no go you have something wrong with the Spark.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
Arrivu, need a little more information. Are you using a remote control? Are you trying to connect to your home network? Are you trying to connect the drone to the RC? Please give us as much information as possible.

Reactions: nilanjan118
I have flown before. How to connect to the network?

As @Dragonfly Joe suggests above, you need to give more details so that people can help resolve your issue.
What "network" are you talking about? Are you having trouble in connecting to the RC's WiFi network?
Or is it a network with internet access which you want to connect to in order to install updates or activate the Spark?

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
i noticed with a newer spark that my device will not recognize spark wifi with the otg cable connected have to connect abd plug the cable in quickly before vitrual buttons appear on my acus or samsung tablet any advice?

i noticed with a newer spark that my device will not recognize spark wifi with the otg cable connected have to connect abd plug the cable in quickly before vitrual buttons appear on my acus or samsung tablet any advice?

If you are using an OTG cable with the remote, you don't need the Spark WiFi so turn it off on your devices.

If the remote is paired with the Spark, you shouldn't see the virtual joysticks on your device.

If the Spark is paired with the device, you should see the joysticks.

If you are using an OTG cable with the remote, you don't need the Spark WiFi so turn it off on your devices.

If the remote is paired with the Spark, you shouldn't see the virtual joysticks on your device.

If the Spark is paired with the device, you should see the joysticks.
thank you it is paried with the remote it just seems it was different with my previous spark but i,m getting older so i,m not going to question and go with what works

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme