Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Strobe Lights

Are the Firehouse any brighter or better quality pieces than the Strobon?
Firehouse Dual lights have 2 Cree lights and Firehouse ARC lights have 4 Cree lights. I haven't compared them, but I'm assuming more lights are easier to see during the day. The downside is that the ARC lights are quite large and won't be as easy to attach to the Spark arms (if that's your goal).

Quality-wise, I haven't had any trouble with my Firehouse lights. My Dual light (I only have one) is a little sloppy the way it's wrapped, but it functions okay.

Firehouse Dual lights have 2 Cree lights and Firehouse ARC lights have 4 Cree lights. I haven't compared them, but I'm assuming more lights are easier to see during the day. The downside is that the ARC lights are quite large and won't be as easy to attach to the Spark arms (if that's your goal).

Quality-wise, I haven't had any trouble with my Firehouse lights. My Dual light (I only have one) is a little sloppy the way it's wrapped, but it functions okay.

sorry, I meant between the dual Firehouse and the Strobon Cree.

I make these mounts for the Flytron STROBON Cree lights:

I don't have them available in my store, but I can also make these mounts to fit Firehouse Dual Cree lights. If anyone needs those, please email or PM me.
Hi,

I don't see them on your site so I was wondering if you also make a similar mount for a Marco Polo tracker tag. For Spark and for Phantom 4 Pro.

I am under the impression you have or have used both the Firehouse dual and the Strobon Cree.....between those two, is one brighter or better quality than the other??

I am under the impression you have or have used both the Firehouse dual and the Strobon Cree
I own both, but have no compared them during the day.

between those two, is one brighter or better quality than the other?
Quality-wise, they are very close. Two Cree lights is always going to be brighter than one Cree light.

I've never seen anyone post a video of a daylight comparison. This video shows a comparison indoors.

I was testing a mount for the battery clip and shot this picture.

If you zoom in the picture you'll notice the white Strobon strobe illuminated against the blue sky. Not very bright but noticeable.

20180706_184512.jpg

You'll also note that the Spark looks like a flying lobster with only the front guards on as the battery clip takes up the space on the arms. :p

Reactions: Haggi
I own both, but have no compared them during the day.

Quality-wise, they are very close. Two Cree lights is always going to be brighter than one Cree light.

I've never seen anyone post a video of a daylight comparison. This video shows a comparison indoors.

Thanks. Yeah I've seen that video already.

I was warned about putting my Cree under the Spark.
However, I have had zero flight issues with the Cree attached to the battery.
I use that landing skid attachment (post #8 on this thread) also

Thanks for posting. What color do you use for the bottom?

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers