Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Stuck at 100ft???

SparkinItUp

Join
Sep 15, 2019
I have been learning to fly at a park near my house that has a 100ft restriction (near Oakland Airport) before I venture out in the real world. I have flown at places that have no restriction in Airmap last weekends but I can't seem to go higher than the 100ft . I've flown at Treasure Island/Yerba Buena Island, Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, and along the cost on the southern end of Pacifica/Half Moon Bay were there we no restrictions. Am I missing something here. Ever since I've had my drone, although I've recorded some awesome footage, I still haven't been able to break the 100ft barrier. I'm not really looking to unlock the height restriction of 400ft, but I would like to at least be able to get there when it appears there are no flight restrictions. I'm reaching out to the forum for some advise since I'm still learning.

Last edited:
Are you still in beginners mode?

That has restrictions on speed, distance, etc.

In the settings of the Go4 app, flip the switch off and it's a new Spark.

Reactions: twickers14
Are you still in beginners mode?

That has restrictions on speed, distance, etc.

In the settings of the Go4 app, flip the switch off and it's a new Spark.
Well, I generally don't miss something like this, but I had my "set max flight altitude" set at 30m...don't I feel stupid...live and learn. Thanks Spark 317, I wasn't in Beginner Mode but you got me looking closer at the Go4 app settings where I noticed this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef