Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sword tour indoors

sadatoni

Join
Dec 10, 2018
Loc
Columbus, Ohio
I'm so tired of unflyable weather (snow, rain, wind, extreme cold... you get the picture). So, for my 2nd flight of my Spark, this time with object avoidance turned off so I can go forward, a small tour of some of my swords. At the time of this writing, youtube was still processing it. Rendered with Davinci Resolve 15 (since some people ask what others are using). Is there a way to lower the sharpening in the Spark?

Reactions: Spark 317
Hello from a Hoosier neighbor, I agree the weather sucks.

Just a tip if you didn't know, you can put the Spark in Tripod mode to slow down the movements AND tilt the camera up past the normal restrictions. This area is reserved for the Panorama, Sphere photos that the Spark takes.

I assume you tickle the keys at times, seeing the organ?

It brought back memories of a Pizza place here in Indianapolis, IN years ago.

It was an awesome Wurlitzer that would blow your mind in the right hands.

Thanks for sharing.:)

I'll have to remember to try it in tripod mode. Sorry, didn't realize that.

No need to apologise, that's what is great about this Forum. You learn something everyday.:)

Reactions: Daanspark
Just reading this and have to say I didn’t know you could raise the gimbal higher than its normal limit for these still shots-or have I misread? The organ looks fantastic although glad I don’t live neat door!!

Reactions: sadatoni
Just reading this and have to say I didn’t know you could raise the gimbal higher than its normal limit for these still shots-or have I misread?

Only when the Spark is in Tripod mode will the gimbal trick work.

You might get the props in the shot though.

Thanks. Yes, of course the props may feature-hadn’t thought of that. Will have to give it a go. Have just got out here in the UK. Beautiful flying weather and nobody around so wizzed around in Sport for a few minutes. Exhilarating. I did ask on one of my post about Hyperlapse. Nobody picked it up. Do you know?

You can make a fake Hyperlapse by flying in a straight line while recording and speed up the footage in post.

I presume hyperlapse is speeded up stills to shorten time on a shot and create more interest. Just realised my last post was my Century!

That's what I thought a Hyperlapse was, a series of pictures.processed together to create the effect.

Keep the subject, like a building, take a picture, take a step, take a picture, take a step, etc., keeping the building framed in the same position.

But I'll admit I don't know squat about photography and it's terms so...

Welcome to the century club.:)

Some would say that video is a series of pictures as it is 30 frames per second.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme