Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Time after the 107 exam

Aerial FX

Join
Jan 18, 2019
Loc
Norfolk, VA.
hey guys I had taken the 107 test on Thursday the 11th, and passed. Im wondering how long does it take for the test results to show up in FAA database so I can start the application process in the IACRA site? I have started the application, but it sill hasn't found the AKTR yet when I search for it under my test ID#

Reactions: Spark 317
hey guys I had taken the 107 test on Thursday the 11th, and passed. Im wondering how long does it take for the test results to show up in FAA database so I can start the application process in the IACRA site? I have started the application, but it sill hasn't found the AKTR yet when I search for it under my test ID#

I can't help but congratulations on the exam!

Well I just completed the application on IACRA. Took 2 days and several hours for the test results to show up in their data base. Hopefully I should receive a temporary certificate in 7 days.

Reactions: rcdude and Paul215
I took my test on a Friday, and my results weren’t on the FAA site until Tuesday. Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: rcdude
My temporary certificate was emailed 5-6 days after exam. Still waiting for real one. Took exam March 20.

Mine was on right away but I’m licensed and it’s a easier way in. Generally it’s a week or so for student pilots. Congrats!

I noticed when I printed out the temporary cert, the cert number still states pending. Will there be another temp cert available soon with the actual number on it?

I noticed when I printed out the temporary cert, the cert number still states pending. Will there be another temp cert available soon with the actual number on it?
Your certificate number will appear on the IACRA site soon, might be there now. Mine is there and the date says Mar 23. I expect the real certificate in the mail soon.

Received the real certificate today and it looks great. It's been 44 days since my test date. By coincidence I also got my new stickers for Part 107 today, so I'm all set.

What new 107 stickers are you talking about?
I had registered as a recreational flyer at first, and put numbers on. Now that I'm Part 107, I registered my spark under 107 which is a different number. I've learned that only one number should be displayed at a time, so I'll be changing them.

As of May 11, 2019, exactly 1 month after taking the test, im showing a certificate number in IACRA. Hopefully my card should be arriving very soon in the mail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme