Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

TRAVEL THE WORLD!

I have said it before, you guys are soooo lucky!:D Especially your children. Seemed at first that they were not getting into the traveling thing but now it looks like they are soaking it in. Thanks for bringing the world to my laptop. This is the only way I will ever get to see the world. Signed, Stuck in NC, USA

I have said it before, you guys are soooo lucky!:D Especially your children. Seemed at first that they were not getting into the traveling thing but now it looks like they are soaking it in. Thanks for bringing the world to my laptop. This is the only way I will ever get to see the world. Signed, Stuck in NC, USA
I'm a glad we bring some joy to your laptop :). You will have to get out there somehow. This world is something to be seen! Really beginning to appreciate how lucky we are back in Canada/USA. Great places to live. But for now we will have to see what the world has to offer. Currenly in Thailand and soon to be in Australia. Another amazing country.

Reactions: Nope 2.0
I wish I could watch this on my school laptop
What's the name of the video
also, that get that you're living the dreams of many (including me).
Have fun
stuck in Houston.
hopefully not for long

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
I wish I could watch this on my school laptop
What's the name of the video
also, that get that you're living the dreams of many (including me).
Have fun
stuck in Houston.
hopefully not for long

Hopefully you get to go after your dream too one day. Houston is too hot, been there many times.

Thanks again for taking us along. Will still be here in Canada when you get back! Be safe and chase those dreams. I've had a good run, cant complain. Lots of nature, I can see that appeals to you all. Cheers.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Thanks again for taking us along. Will still be here in Canada when you get back! Be safe and chase those dreams. I've had a good run, cant complain. Lots of nature, I can see that appeals to you all. Cheers.
You're welcome. Please clear all the snow away for us so we can enjoy Canada's amazing spring and summer. :) That's all we can ask for is a good run is it not?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast