Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Unable to stop recording movies

Firestat

Join
Jul 8, 2017
When using the button on the app and, also the rc, I can start recording movies, but cannot stop recording. This happens even if I tap the app button several times.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Regards and thanks

Firestat

Just in case it helps someone think about and possibly solve the problem here, my Mavic does this when recording using the Litchi app.

Ive been having the same issue with my Mavic since the most recent update, along with SD card errors. I usually have to close out the app mid flight and open it back up. Sometimes my footage is still there, sometimes its gone corrupt. But I really think it has something to do with the recent update.

Ive been having the same issue with my Mavic since the most recent update, along with SD card errors. I usually have to close out the app mid flight and open it back up. Sometimes my footage is still there, sometimes its gone corrupt. But I really think it has something to do with the recent update.
Trying a new SD card would eliminate the possibility that it might have a problem. I had one go bad in my gopro before, which sometimes worked and sometimes didn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502