Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Unstable & Worried

I

Inactive

So I left work early today because I have some important errands to run, after completing these errands and returning home. I just flew my new spark and yes the compas and I'm are properly calibrated and no there are no other interference around where I was flying.

I was in my back yard and for no reason my new spark, would not hold altitude, it jumped up then down and when I pushed the stick all the way up it ignored my command and slammed into the grass and lifter back up but when I tried to go forward, it sounded like I was moving the stick up and down like revving a car fast.

Then when I went to land it on the driveway, it did it again and slammed into the concrete. There is no damage but I am seriously wondering what the hell is going g on. I have never had this issue on my maverick pro, my inspire 2 or my phantom 4.

I have seen on many forums about this happening but idk. I think I will contact DJI and sent it in.
This is insane, I haven't had it for 24 hours and now this. I am starting to think the spark is just a poorly designed toy.

Which sucks because I loved the spark, and had much fun with it. I'm gonna let my bf fly it and record it the drone and post it here because he is crazy with electronics and he'll be able to better understand it. After that I'm sending it in just for precaution.

If you've only had it 24 hours why would you bother to send it to DJI for repair?

A defective product can exchanged to the retailer for a new unit.
*YAWN* Good morning : ) Yeah, I wasn't thinking clearly, sorry been kind of stressed out lately.

Blutooth devices nearby?
Around my bf trailer park where I'm currently staying until the remodeling on my house is done, OMG! Probably hundreds. So my bf lives in a trailer park with around maybe 70 in the park, most of which have kids so my guess is that means 70 wifi signals and God know how many blue tooth devices. But it was little erratic even when at the park near by which has no wifi or blue tooth devices unless people are there which I was the only one at the time.

I would ask first, if you're sure that props are installed correctly.
Second I would ask, how many satellites did you see before launching, and if you're sure that wasn't flying in atti mode.

I would ask first, if you're sure that props are installed correctly.
Second I would ask, how many satellites did you see before launching, and if you're sure that wasn't flying in atti mode.
Yes the props are on correctly and I don't fly until at least 10 but it usually has around 12+ least thats what it says. I've never had any issues of this kind with my inspire 2 or my maverick pro.

Have you tried recalibrating Compass and I'm and controller. Maybe interference has knocked them out of whack.

Thanks and yes and it fixed the issue but I am going to be selling my spark thanks to trump reinstating the drone registration act. How can I contact the admin btw, the contact button on the bottom doesn't work. And it only says "Oops we've run into some problems" Its been saying it for hours and I've tried on my phone, tablet and pc.

Thanks and yes and it fixed the issue but I am going to be selling my spark thanks to trump reinstating the drone registration act. How can I contact the admin btw, the contact button on the bottom doesn't work. And it only says "Oops we've run into some problems" Its been saying it for hours and I've tried on my phone, tablet and pc.
The best way to contact a staff member is to tag our name or send a message to us. I checked the contact link and it works for me so I am not sure what happened.

can you delete my account if its not too much trouble, I will be selling my spark and wont need an account here any longer.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe