Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Update batteries on the spark

It does it through the app. Once I'd updated the spark and rc, it then updated the battery. I then switched batteries and it came up with a message about different firmware versions then updated the battery.
Ofd
It does it through the app. Once I'd updated the spark and rc, it then updated the battery. I then switched batteries and it came up with a message about different firmware versions then updated the battery.
odd. That I have seen any notice after I upgraded to any of my 2 other batteries.

Yes, it gives you a blue slider on the GO 4 screen for each battery. My last battery didn't come up, so shut AC, RC, and GO 4 all down and back up and then the blue slider update showed on GO 4 screen. All batteries now updated.

Reactions: Advexure
I never saw the blue slider on the go 4 app so l plugged my spark to my computer using DJI Assist and it worked. It said I had a mismatch. It work for 2 of my batteries - the third one was obviously in the spark when I did the initial update the other day.

And you really really must update the battery!!! Otherwise it could fall out of the sky like a brick at some random moment!

The one detail that I haven't noticed is that you must be on the HOME or Main page of the DJI App. If your app opens to the flight page like mine the blue slider will not appear it will just tell you you cannot take off. Just click on the small DJI logo in upper left corner and then start aircraft and you will get the option to update. As a side note: The update seems to sit at 97% for longer then you would expect, just be patient.

I never saw the blue slider on the go 4 app so l plugged my spark to my computer using DJI Assist and it worked. It said I had a mismatch. It work for 2 of my batteries - the third one was obviously in the spark when I did the initial update the other day.
I did mine the same way! I just plugged in each battery and reconnected to the computer and it did the update. The second battery did not take as long, I guess it updated the firmware and the battery the first time and only the battery the second time.

I did not see an option in the app to update battery and when I put the second battery in and tried to take off it gave me an "error 128." That is when I updated the second battery and it was good after that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar