Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Update NFZ

digata

Join
Jun 16, 2017
Any one know how to update the no fly zones on the spark as it wont shutup asking and ive tried linking it all ways... took me agea to workout how to switch it into 2.4ghz for vid.. im sure a lot needs to be done in an updated go 4 app.. like give us some more adjustnets like gimbal wheel an expo

I connected the Remote Control to my iPad last night and updated it. It does have an advantage in that it can be connected to RC through WiFi and download through the Verizon LTE network.

I connected the Remote Control to my iPad last night and updated it. It does have an advantage in that it can be connected to RC through WiFi and download through the Verizon LTE network.
I connect my Ipad to rc and it says update.. hit ok and I get failed.. if i connect the ipad to the spark or rc get nothing.. its been online as the ipad has the info just wont update.. will look again tomorrow

I had issues updating it yesterday with fails after downloading, but got it to take last night. You might try it later this evening.

I had issues updating it yesterday with fails after downloading, but got it to take last night. You might try it later this evening.
cheers ive sussed it, best way is to delete the app, redownload app and it does it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme