Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Updated app. No quick shot options

coolmagic

Join
Nov 18, 2018
Just updated to version 4.3.8.

Now when I select quick shot, I don't get any options like dronie, spiral or rocket.

Did anyone else have this issue?

Using a Samsung Galaxy S7.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Reactions: Dhiren77
Hi @Haggi. It was working perfectly before the update. The icon is just a film reel now, and no other options appear [emoji25]

Same here in UK.
Just to add, I was in Iceland over Christmas and New Year. I took my Spark with me, and the first day I flew it, it updated the app and that's when I noticed the option was missing.

I'll be d_a_m_n!
Def a bug... Was able to get the menu by drawing box 3-5 times around object.
Tried my old 4.1.15, everthing worked normal. With popups of warnings etc..
Something bad has been introduced with latest Go 4 app, sure!

Reactions: coolmagic
Thanks again! Glad it's not just me!! I'll plug in to my laptop and revert to the old app. Is there a way of stopping the app auto updating?

Thanks again! Glad it's not just me!! I'll plug in to my laptop and revert to the old app. Is there a way of stopping the app auto updating?
Just go for the Modded 4.1.15 found on this forum, its my work horse when the official app fails.

Actually got it to work! Don't know how or why.
Sparky was flying beautifully, but I made a schoolboy error in regard to height and list it on a cliff in the bracken. It's stuck and can't take off. Also unable to get to it any other way. A sad day.
Managed to save my videos before the battery died.20190106_135006.jpeg

Luckily discovered my mate is a mountaineer! He rescued Sparky for me today!!View attachment 8257

Good deal.

I've always thought it would be a good ideal to have a Scuba diver, rock climber, and a tree aborist on speed dial just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmbsmt63

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef