Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Upgrade advice welcomed.

but as I say above to SSpark in Adelaide, it is good to hear so many of you think it’s a great piece of kit.

Do you hang around the MavicPilots forum as yet @twickers14 ??
Where I glean most of my Mavic info (I have owned a Mavic Pro for 4 years).

Very tempted with the MA2s, even the MA2 is fine . . . if the M1P didn't fly as good as it did from day 1, and / or the Spark wasn't such a buzz to take travelling, I'd have probably taken the plunge.

Do you hang around the MavicPilots forum as yet @twickers14 ??
Where I glean most of my Mavic info (I have owned a Mavic Pro for 4 years).

Very tempted with the MA2s, even the MA2 is fine . . . if the M1P didn't fly as good as it did from day 1, and / or the Spark wasn't such a buzz to take travelling, I'd have probably taken the plunge.
Am starting to take a look there and will use it as another location for help and advice. This Forum has been brilliant and am on it lots. Thanks again for your thoughts and pointers.

Feeling excited for you twickers! I don't think you can go wrong with the MA2. The added weight and stronger motors will make for more stable flights in windy conditions.
Getting a bit excited! Got 4 batteries away this afternoon. All grey skies but I used my new varifocals for the first time and boy did they make a difference. I could see the iPad screen and the Spark with a slight tilt of my head! Sad such mundane things make us happy!! Thanks for your encouragement.

Finger is hovering over the Buy Now button on Amazon!!

Just an FYI, if you use the Prop Guards, they are not included in the FMC and must be purchased separately.

I didn't think I would need them until I tried to take photos of the courthouse and the starlings were in full swarm mode.

I decided to purchase some after that.

Just an FYI, if you use the Prop Guards, they are not included in the FMC and must be purchased separately.

I didn't think I would need them until I tried to take photos of the courthouse and the starlings were in full swarm mode.

I decided to purchase some after that.

Thanks. I always have them on my Spark, with legs! Needed them today as the Council haven’t mown the Downs grass recently and we have a No Mow May thing going on even though it’s June.

Am starting to take a look there and will use it as another location for help and advice. This Forum has been brilliant and am on it lots. Thanks again for your thoughts and pointers.

Cool mate, that forum is huge, and growing at a great rate of speed, very unusual for forums nowadays . . . some great resources (like the flight analytical folk).
This forum is great too of course, but poor old Spark is on the decline, as too this forum will gradually wane . . . just has the Spark diehards now, who won't give them up easily.

Cool mate, that forum is huge, and growing at a great rate of speed, very unusual for forums nowadays . . . some great resources (like the flight analytical folk).
This forum is great too of course, but poor old Spark is on the decline, as too this forum will gradually wane . . . just has the Spark diehards now, who won't give them up easily.
Yep. I have noticed that this one is quieter but that’s understandable in the light of developing tech. We all want the latest kit and Spark is not the latest kit but it is very good and robust kit that does what it says on the tin. Long may we all enjoy our crafts and share thoughts about them.

I also have two sparks just about a month ago bought my second hand one which had very low flight time if I hadn’t think I would have bought a minie 2 . I always look forward to reading this forum there are some very clued up people ready to help with advice

I also have two sparks originally bought the combo about two years ago bought a secondhand one about a month ago ,had I have waited a little longer I think I would have bought a mini 2 and would have the best of both worlds for couple of years. I really love this forum there are some very interesting topics and top advice from some very knowledgeable drone pilots best Regards Engie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme