Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Uploading to Youtube from DJI Go app

Kerry

Join
Mar 7, 2018
I have recently brought a Spark for the purppose of spicing up my travel blog. I need to put a link in my travel blog to the spark video. I have tried several times to upload to Youtube using the app but always get a "failed " message. Anyone one have any ideas or perhaps a better way of doing this?

Hello from the Mid-West.

Sorry, I can't help you with the YouTube.

Just wanted to welcome you to the Forum. :cool:

I don't know but you may need to have the drone on you mite try the DJI forum in the spark side a lot of great people on there
for help.

It's a pain but download the footage from the Sparks SD card for better quality and then upload to YouTube.

I think it's only 720p from the app?

You might try a screen recorder for a quick, low resolution video as you film and it will save to your gallery / camera roll.

I fly with a mini4 and use it's screen recorder at times to keep a visual flight log should I lose the Spark.

As you fly with the Go4 app, you can drag two fingers down the screen and the telemetry will disappear leaving a nice image only on the screen to record.

Sounds like a solution - will give it a go. Have you ever uploaded direct to youtube from the DJI Go app?

I haven't started a channel yet so, No.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar