Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Use DJI GO4 video editing on PC?

Joeinwa711

Join
Jan 28, 2019
I kind of like the edit features of the DJI Go4 app, but it's tedious doing it on my phone's small screen. I always download any worthwhile video from the SD card to my PC, but was wondering if the DJI GO4 app could run on the PC and see those videos and edit them? And would it be able to work with the 1080P resolution or be stuck at only doing 720?

Thanks for any info--just starting into video editing, should probably just get a PC video editor and learn that instead, but I was just curious if that might work..

Reactions: Jason M
Hi, I have tried bluestack and it will run go 4, however I found it to be very slow. I have also tried an app called Xe. That would not run go 4 at all.

Reactions: MarRoh
I kind of like the edit features of the DJI Go4 app, but it's tedious doing it on my phone's small screen. I always download any worthwhile video from the SD card to my PC, but was wondering if the DJI GO4 app could run on the PC and see those videos and edit them? And would it be able to work with the 1080P resolution or be stuck at only doing 720?

Thanks for any info--just starting into video editing, should probably just get a PC video editor and learn that instead, but I was just curious if that might work..
try several Android emulators on your PC and see if Go4 is running on them.
other option would be to buy a "stylus" - pen that works on touch screens. that would help you be more precise with the selections.

Go4 works with 1080p. you need to import the original footage onto your phone rather than using the cached version that is kept on the phone.

hope this helps.

try several Android emulators on your PC and see if Go4 is running on them.
other option would be to buy a "stylus" - pen that works on touch screens. that would help you be more precise with the selections.

Go4 works with 1080p. you need to import the original footage onto your phone rather than using the cached version that is kept on the phone.

hope this helps.
Thanks dj, might try the stylus. Working on various Android emulators now, haven't found anything that works well..thanks for the replies!

Hi, I have tried bluestack and it will run go 4, however I found it to be very slow. I have also tried an app called Xe. That would not run go 4 at all.
That's about the same sort of experience I'm having--thanks! I'll post back if I find something that runs GO4 well...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov