I always switch on Spark first, to let it search for GPS and other informationAnother potential noob question here, but what order do you recommend we turn everything on? I've only completed 3 flights but here is what I do.
1. Turn on the remote.
2. Go into my Wifi settuings on my phone and connect to it.
3. Open the DJI Go 4 app.
4. Turn on the Spark.
This works but there does seem to be an unusually long time before I get the green "Connected" appear in the top left corner of the app.
Is there a better way to do this?
Airplane Mode also for Android?I stole this from another thread, but this has worked perfectly for me every time. Spark with remote, iPhone 7 and OTG cable.
1. Power on Remote Control
2. Power on Spark
3. Let them Connect.
4. Put iPhone into Airplane Mode
5. Start the DJI app (Device Disconnected Screen)
6. Plug OTG cable into iPhone first
7. Plug Cable into Remote Control
8. Say OK to Device Warning