Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

using Spark 3 for a new project...

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
here's the scenario:
I fancied an fpv system for my camera boat, while fishing a Carp lake...
I investigated the latest fpv systems and found their pricing was sky high!
I spotted my Spark 3 sitting on the shelf waiting for action!

a new project was born.
Here's the intro video:

here's the scenario:
I fancied an fpv system for my camera boat, while fishing a Carp lake...
I investigated the latest fpv systems and found their pricing was sky high!
I spotted my Spark 3 sitting on the shelf waiting for action!

a new project was born.
Here's the intro video:

Have you thought of using a DJI OSMOS or another Gimballed handheld camera? Sounds very interesting. I wonder how close to the wildlife you can get? Good Luck!
Jerry

Reactions: BrianP
Have you thought of using a DJI OSMOS or another Gimballed handheld camera? Sounds very interesting. I wonder how close to the wildlife you can get? Good Luck!
Jerry
Hi Jerry, Thank you for your ineterest and continued support!
I did consider other gimballed cameras but settled on using something I already had... My gear has to earn it's keep at every opportunity!
Multi roles for tech and all my other stuff means they surface time and time again in new roles... (no pun intended, this time)
As for getting close up... I'm gambling on familiarity, over time, will mean I will get shots not possible without expensive long lenses.
Here's the Spark on the boat...(mount to be built soooooon)
https://youtu.be/gQ8sIykoqaDay 2 of Camera Boat build 2021

If that's you that has just Subscribed... Thank You Jerry!

Cheers Brian, I watched this video yesterday morning as it showed up on my YouTube homepage. Been watching the tug boat series and now your videos are coming up as suggested viewing. I love the way you think out of the box and make your ideas come to life. A tip of my cap and thank you for sharing with us.

Cheers Brian, I watched this video yesterday morning as it showed up on my YouTube homepage. Been watching the tug boat series and now your videos are coming up as suggested viewing. I love the way you think out of the box and make your ideas come to life. A tip of my cap and thank you for sharing with us.
sorry about the 'suggested videos' overload! I'll write to youtube and get it stopped asap ;)
Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. It means the world to me at this mad world time.... Here's a photo to bring a smile on a cold and frosty day...
alu helmetscaled.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme