Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video footage seems jumpy on you tube ??see my first video from sunny Uk

Rammers1975

Join
Dec 9, 2018
Loc
Hertfordshire UK
Hi here is my first video but it seems a little jumpy have no idea why as the footage from my sd card to laptop is fine ?? All comments welcome... please ask feel free to help improve my videos but I am learning thanks

Reactions: bkb57
Only an app called splice for I phone or the DJI go 4 editor ?? So once I have done the video from spark it saves to phone . My original sd card footage is on my lap top which is perfect but I don’t know how to edit on a lap top then post to you tube for my new channel ( well that was the plan !! )

Can you recommend an editor for a lap top running windows 7 Proffesional ??

Hi, i use filmora9 to edit videos on mí laptop, wich Is running in Windows 7. You can download it for free from the official web site, and Easy to find a tutorial to crack it. Free versión Will not Let you export your projects.

Reactions: Rammers1975
I use powerdirector which you do have to pay for but it's not one of the expensive ones. The shaking you get must be coming from your editing app/software in some way. Run through the settings to see if anything stands out that is preselected that is meant to supposedly improve quality or similar. I've seen these enhancements actually decrease the video quality before..

Reactions: Rammers1975
Hi, i use filmora9 to edit videos on mí laptop, wich Is running in Windows 7. You can download it for free from the official web site, and Easy to find a tutorial to crack it. Free versión Will not Let you export your projects.
I use powerdirector which you do have to pay for but it's not one of the expensive ones. The shaking you get must be coming from your editing app/software in some way. Run through the settings to see if anything stands out that is preselected that is meant to supposedly improve quality or similar. I've seen these enhancements actually decrease the video quality before..

Thank you

Hi here is my first video but it seems a little jumpy have no idea why as the footage from my sd card to laptop is fine ?? All comments welcome... please ask feel free to help improve my videos but I am learning thanks

Does this help to see if it’s running the programme right for the best download ??

Attachments

• 22543487-1676-4790-A132-05DED680B735.jpeg
    22543487-1676-4790-A132-05DED680B735.jpeg
    764.5 KB · Views: 19
Only an app called splice for I phone or the DJI go 4 editor ?? So once I have done the video from spark it saves to phone . My original sd card footage is on my lap top which is perfect but I don’t know how to edit on a lap top then post to you tube for my new channel ( well that was the plan !! )

Can you recommend an editor for a lap top running windows 7 Proffesional ??
I think it looks pretty good. And I use Splice too. Great App. Maybe it’s how you cut between scenes that’s a bit jumpy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502