Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Virtual joysticks

Cyberbob1

Join
Jun 2, 2020
Hello guys, im new here and im trying to solve a very important problem for me, what I want is to be able to use the virtual joysticks even when contacted trough the rc controller because im physically disabled and I can only fly my drone using a bluetooth mouse on an android phone and using the virtual joysticks witch works fine for me but the range and height are very limited even if I use a wi-fi repeater the DJI GO app has a 60 meters hight limit. i was wondering if anyone knows how to enable them in the DJI app while connected to the RC or if there is any other app that can do that?

hiflyer

Join
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry, I have not noticed a way to do that, and you are right about a extremely short range..but.. Where there's a will..as they say..I'll bet that you'll find a solution!

Cyberbob1

Join
Jun 2, 2020
Sorry, I have not noticed a way to do that, and you are right about a extremely short range..but.. Where there's a will..as they say..I'll bet that you'll find a solution!
seems stupid that some software made as a protection is blocking me to use it's full potential

Reactions: hiflyer

hiflyer

Join
Sep 12, 2018
yes..it makes me think that someone knows a way around it. I hope that person takes a look at this

GordonSA

Join
Apr 18, 2020
You could also consider Litchi or one of the other flight planning apps, if you don't need to be controlling it yourself?

Spark 317

Well known member with a Spark.
Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
This was a good idea last year and I'm not sure if it worked very well or if the Spark would work.

It is /was a Kickstarter project so.... 🤔

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifrit