Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Virtual joysticks

Cyberbob1

Join
Jun 2, 2020
Hello guys, im new here and im trying to solve a very important problem for me, what I want is to be able to use the virtual joysticks even when contacted trough the rc controller because im physically disabled and I can only fly my drone using a bluetooth mouse on an android phone and using the virtual joysticks witch works fine for me but the range and height are very limited even if I use a wi-fi repeater the DJI GO app has a 60 meters hight limit. i was wondering if anyone knows how to enable them in the DJI app while connected to the RC or if there is any other app that can do that?

Sorry, I have not noticed a way to do that, and you are right about a extremely short range..but.. Where there's a will..as they say..I'll bet that you'll find a solution!

Sorry, I have not noticed a way to do that, and you are right about a extremely short range..but.. Where there's a will..as they say..I'll bet that you'll find a solution!
seems stupid that some software made as a protection is blocking me to use it's full potential

Reactions: hiflyer
yes..it makes me think that someone knows a way around it. I hope that person takes a look at this

You could also consider Litchi or one of the other flight planning apps, if you don't need to be controlling it yourself?

This was a good idea last year and I'm not sure if it worked very well or if the Spark would work.

It is /was a Kickstarter project so.... ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilot6521