Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

VR

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but do a Google search on CAVU FPV for DJI Go Drones.

Litchi combined with a simple VR glasses?
You're right, I did not think about that. However, CAVU is free to try being that the free version limits you to only a five minute flight. The full version is $10.99. It is an Android app. From what I have seen, there is one huge advantage in that you can use the mobile device's camera to switch from FPV to LOS if and when needed provided that the VR goggles have the front opening. I do not think that Litchi has that feature. There is a lot of info on the CAVU website.
CAVU FPV – the First Person View app for your DJI drone

I don't need or want VR, but here are a couple of Litchi screen shots that show Litchi and my Spark doing VR.

Screenshot (31).jpgScreenshot (32).jpg

You're right, I did not think about that. However, CAVU is free to try being that the free version limits you to only a five minute flight. The full version is $10.99. It is an Android app. From what I have seen, there is one huge advantage in that you can use the mobile device's camera to switch from FPV to LOS if and when needed provided that the VR goggles have the front opening. I do not think that Litchi has that feature. There is a lot of info on the CAVU website.
CAVU FPV – the First Person View app for your DJI drone
This one doesn't work with the spark. The CAVU

CAVU works fine. I use it with s8 + gear vr goggles

Same for me, only I have the s7.

Although I don't use it to fly, it did work and got me nauseous from the VR world. Lol.

I think I had to run another app (play cardboard ?) while using it to cancel the auto start up of the Oculus VR when placing the phone in the goggles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmizzoni