Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Available work using a Spark?

Nova

Join
Nov 23, 2023
Hello, anybody have information for work that I can do with my spark.
THAN YOU

I'm not saying you cannot land photo shoots using the Spark, but it is not among the favorite drones for this.

I'm not saying you cannot land photo shoots using the Spark, but it is not among the favorite drones for this.
I agree with you in theory, but if all you have is a spark and you need a job.... Do potential employers even know the difference between a Spark and any other drone?

I agree with you in theory, but if all you have is a spark and you need a job.... Do potential employers even know the difference between a Spark and any other drone?
Some do. I have read ads on Droners.io and the job description says, "NO SPARK Drone"

I must be naive. Why do they say no Spark? It's a good drone, takes great shots, etc.
I can only guess it's not the image they are looking for. All my drones, except the Air 3 and Mavic 2 Zoom have at least a 1 in censor. The Air 3 with the stackable lens feature shooting 48 mp looks awesome.

I can only guess it's not the image they are looking for. All my drones, except the Air 3 and Mavic 2 Zoom have at least a 1 in censor. The Air 3 with the stackable lens feature shooting 48 mp looks awesome.
What does it mean "at least a 1 in censor"? thanks for reply

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast