Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Welcome to the SparkPilots forum!

Hello, my name is Joe and I'm from Chicago IL. Been flying a Phantom Pro+ for a couple of years and have been a member of Phantom Pilots forum since 2017. I am now getting into flying my new Spark. Like it for the small size, convenience and it being more inconspicuous. Happy to be here and learn.

Hello from Kidderminster in Worcestershire. I have taken this up quite late in life (65), and have done lots of other silly things. So hope I can get some great aerial shots from this little beastie.
Safe flying, Dave W

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
[QUOTE = "Dragonfly Joe, post: 99077, członek: 18771"]
Cześć, nazywam się Joe i jestem z Chicago IL. Latam Phantom Pro + od kilku lat i jestem członkiem forum Phantom Pilots od 2017 roku. Teraz zaczynam latać moją nową Spark. Polub to ze względu na mały rozmiar, wygodę i to, że jest bardziej niepozorne. Cieszę się, że tu jestem i się uczę.
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
H.Hello fron Poland

Hi I'm David. I have a DJI Phantom 1 and a Spark for 2 years. Lurker now joining the conversation.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland davidof.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Hello & welcome to our newest forum. If you need any assistance send me a private message. :)

Often imitated, never duplicated... the DronePilots forum family!
Hi I am new to the forum... I need help with flight mode on spark, cannot find point of interest flight mode in dji go4 app?

A Greek-Canadian saying hello from Oaxaca, Mexico!

Been lurking for a while, thinking about posting sometime soon ?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland basily.

Ya gotta lurk before you leap. ;)

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: basily and Rwarrior

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef