Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Welcome to the SparkPilots forum!

Greetings from Long Beach, Washington. Started flying RC helicopters in 1981 which I enjoy very much. Little Sparky is equally enjoyable. Happy flying everyone.

Greetings from Iceland. Although I'm usually based in South Africa, I'm currently travelling and in Iceland.

Greetings from Iceland. Although I'm usually based in South Africa, I'm currently travelling and in Iceland.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, johanhvz.

The Spark likes to travel too.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings and Happy New Year! New Spark pilot here, although not that new to drones. Hope to quickly gain from the collective experience of this forum. Happy and safe flying everyone!

Reactions: Andre Levite
Hello to you as well EJPaet.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from "sunny Florida" where it is almost impossible to find a location *not* less than 5 miles away from an airport :)

Greetings from "sunny Florida" where it is almost impossible to find a location *not* less than 5 miles away from an airport :)

Yep. I'm in Florida too.

I need to study AirMap like crazy to find any unregulated airspace. I take road trips!

Reactions: SkiAmigo
LOL, yes, I take long road trips too.
Where in FL are you?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Andrei
Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: SkiAmigo
Hello from your neighbor in the Hoosier Heartland, edlarom.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hi to all from Surrey,B.C.,Canada!
Just got my spark before Christmas and am just getting used to Flying it and filming as well. Hopefully I can figure out the editing part of this whole thing. Flying isn't my issue as I used to fly R. C. Aircraft, however the editing portion of it I am finding very challenging. That's okay though, I'm up to the challenge!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex