Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Well, I NEVER.......

Charliefromnh

Join
May 29, 2017
Greetings fellow Spark "Owners". (as it hasnt even shipped yet)
I NEVER purchase "New" models of ANYTHING!
I'd always wait until all the initial bugs are worked out and you KNOW there are bugs in subsequent models.. (of anything!)
I watched the Event after it was over and thought it was some GREAT Technology built into this quad..
I bought the Lava Red "Fly More" Combo because it has the controller included along with extra battery, props and a case.
I currently have a 4k Phantom 3 along side my P3S.
I Hardly USE the 4K version.. Its just dosent seem to fly the same as the Standard for some reason.
SO as I await shipping (June 30th) Ill be out and about and lurking somewhere in the interweb...
Be Safe and Smart.

Reactions: Advexure
I'd always wait until all the initial bugs are worked out and you KNOW there are bugs in subsequent models.. (of anything!)
I watched the Event after it was over and thought it was some GREAT Technology built into this quad..
I bought the Lava Red "Fly More" Combo because it has the controller included along with extra battery, props and a case.
I Hardly USE the 4K version.. Its just dosent seem to fly the same as the Standard for some reason.
SO as I await shipping (June 30th) Ill be out and about and lurking somewhere in the interweb...
Be Safe and Smart.

If I were you, I would let go of the P3 4k while you still can. They are hard to find parts for, and have been discontinued by DJI. Their parts for the gimbals are not interchangeable with any other Phantom, so that's why I dont repair them.

Be Safe and Smart.

Charlie - Sure is some great technology. DJI continues to learn year after year from their new releases and for the most part their QC&A is pretty smooth. Let's hope the Spark carries on with DJI's pretty smooth released record. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme