Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What order?

Yep
It connects and turns green
When I then connect the cable, it turns red
Something should be wrong with your cables.
I assume you can fly normally when you use wifi and no cable, right ?
Is your RC battery well charged ?

Steve, this is the checklist I created for myself:

* Power up Spark
* Plug OTG cable into Controller
* Open antennas
* Power up RC Controller and wait for connection to Spark (Controller green light)
* Plug OTG cable into Controller and lightning cable into iPhone (ignore not supported accessory message).
* Launch DJI Go 4 application
* Wait for connection message
* Select Go Fly

Don
Hi Don
Do you have a link to the cables you use please?

Have been traveling for business this week. Will look back at my invoices to figure out which cables to order. I ordered from several vendors on Amazon, so I have to make sure I post what I'm actually using.

Have been traveling for business this week. Will look back at my invoices to figure out which cables to order. I ordered from several vendors on Amazon, so I have to make sure I post what I'm actually using.
Thanks Don

Steve,

Here are the cables that are working for me. These links should take you to the Amazon page to order each item.
Don
Cheers Don
The Zeskit I have, which leads me to believe it's my other cable that's faulty
Thanks
Steve,

Here are the cables that are working for me. These links should take you to the Amazon page to order each item.
Unfortunately the Okray doesn't ship to the UK! Never mind, I'll keep looking!

Hi there, another newbie question! I have got myself some cables to hard connect my iPad and remote controller. In what order should I turn stuff on, will the connection be automatic and how will I know it's working? And if it doesn't..what next?
Many thanks
1. Turn on RC
2. Turn on Spark
3. Connect cable to mobile device
4. Connect cable to RC

I use Mini Pad 4 and micro USB/Lightning cable and OTG connector. Always connects

Yep.
Same rig.
Same procedure.
No problem.

1. Turn on RC
2. Turn on Spark
3. Connect cable to mobile device
4. Connect cable to RC

I use Mini Pad 4 and micro USB/Lightning cable and OTG connector. Always connects
Cheers
What otg cable? Think mine must be faulty

Steve, this is the checklist I created for myself:

* Power up Spark
* Plug OTG cable into Controller
* Open antennas
* Power up RC Controller and wait for connection to Spark (Controller green light)
* Plug OTG cable into Controller and lightning cable into iPhone (ignore not supported accessory message).
* Launch DJI Go 4 application
* Wait for connection message
* Select Go Fly

Don
Your steps 2 and 5 contradict each other.
Step 2 should be removed and the OTG should not be plugged in until the RF link is made between the aircraft and RC. (So step 5 is correct)

Reactions: uasav8r
The sequence I use is the best for me, with my iPhone, with the same result each time. I have tried it the way that you describe with my iPhone and it doesn't always work.

Don

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio